Freshen Your Floors
Floors are one of the most significant parts of any home. They not only add aesthetic value but also improves comfort. However, after being in use for a while, your floor is bound to lose its cutting edge gleam. It is even more practical in the case of hardwood flooring, since wear and tear causes a reduction in functionality. If your floor is losing the shine it once had, to restore it, you need to hire a technician from Alpine Hardwood to buff and coat your existing floor in Minneapolis, MN. We will provide you with timely services, all at an affordable cost. Get in touch with us today at (320) 559-0094 to schedule our services or for any inquiries you might have.
Benefits of Buff and Coating of Existing Floor
There are reasons why you should choose to buff and coat your existing floor. Here is why calling Alpine Hardwood for buff and coating services is one of the best decisions you can make for your residential floor:
- Restores the beauty of your hardwood floor: So long as the damages do not extend to your wood planks, a well-executed buff and coating job will restore the shine of your floor.
- Preserves color and design of your floor: Since it involves removing the top coating, buff, and coating your existing floor, restore it while still maintaining the color and design.
- There is no need for sanding: Buff and coating your existing floor from time to time ensure you do not need hardwood floor sanding. It will make sure the damage stops at the protective layer level, hence no need for sanding.
- Extends the life of your floor: A well-executed buff and coating will extend the lifespan of your residential floor. Replacing a hardwood floor is expensive; hence it also saves you from untimely floor replacements.
- Timely solution: Buff and coating jobs can be completed in a single day, giving you the time and day to get back to your daily routine.
- Affordable:Alpine Hardwood buff and coating of existing floor save you money. You will not have to rely on sanding or need to replace your floor to solve the problem.
- Less disruption: If you compare it to sanding, a messy process, buff, and coating is an easier project. It is a dust-free job that will not require your whole family to move out.
For more information regarding our services like how we buff and coat existing floor in Minneapolis, MN, reach us today at (320) 559-0094.